An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Friday, September 23, 2011
More...
Ever wonder why some folks cars are all rusted out????
Next, an oyster processing plant.
The audience.....
This looks like a pile of gravel..
It is actually a pile of oyster shells.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
G'ma Susie :) I think I should just call ya'll grandpa and grandma..so much easier. I forgot your name about when looking for your blog..oops :) Thanks for commenting! Phantom of the Opera is playing when we go..along with Wicked and Lion King. Those are the more popular ones, but I can't wait! :)
1 comment:
G'ma Susie :) I think I should just call ya'll grandpa and grandma..so much easier. I forgot your name about when looking for your blog..oops :) Thanks for commenting! Phantom of the Opera is playing when we go..along with Wicked and Lion King. Those are the more popular ones, but I can't wait! :)
Post a Comment