Friday, August 5, 2011

All in a days work....

                                                                  Killing  rattlesnakes
Dusty checking out the gate and looking for dad.

                                                   How does this gate work, mom??
We were a half mile away, so had to zoom in with the camera...Then we could tell they were killing a rattlesnake.
Chris carrying the snake to show us...Jerm leading Chris's horse so it would not get upset.
That is a BIG one!
Jerm stepping on the rattlesnake's head, while Chris  removes the rattles.

4 little men taking it all in.  I say again...I love the dramatic clouds!

Picture time

Rory showing his rattlesnake rattle.

Jace trying to "rattle" Hazen...who is calmly sucking his thumb!


Going for a little ride before they trailer the horses and take them home.
Fischer said, "Mom, I don't feel very safe with you pulling on that halter"  (I think he meant her leading the horse.)  It IS a little scarey being so high off the ground, on such a big animal! 


Jeremy, Rory, and Jace.

1 comment:

Kate said...

special memories captured g'ma...even if a snake was involved...kinda cool to catch how Chris kills them on video!