An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
My cousin in Indiana has a big redbud tree in their backyard that does this. Pretty!
Oh, and that purpley, pink color is the only color I've seen them and there's LOTS of them in Indiana. Maybe they should be called fushiabud or something. haha
So fun to see your pictures! I've. Been thinking about you guys...and knowing you would be having lots of fun! Lorraine
Oh, how weird!! I've never seen such a thing!! Very prettty!!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My cousin in Indiana has a big redbud tree in their backyard that does this. Pretty!
Oh, and that purpley, pink color is the only color I've seen them and there's LOTS of them in Indiana. Maybe they should be called fushiabud or something. haha
So fun to see your pictures! I've. Been thinking about you guys...and knowing you would be having lots of fun! Lorraine
Oh, how weird!! I've never seen such a thing!! Very prettty!!! :)
Post a Comment