An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Makes me wish I were in Wyoming to see some snow again. Makes Morgan glad he's not in Wyoming right now. :) Those woolies were for Chris L. He wore them in the rodeo at Amarillo.We're always glad to peek in on you through your blog - thanks!!Keep warm! :)
Oh how I miss the snow. Sure wish some of it could blow our way!Have a great holiday, and keep warm!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Makes me wish I were in Wyoming to see some snow again. Makes Morgan glad he's not in Wyoming right now. :)
Those woolies were for Chris L. He wore them in the rodeo at Amarillo.
We're always glad to peek in on you through your blog - thanks!!
Keep warm! :)
Oh how I miss the snow. Sure wish some of it could blow our way!
Have a great holiday, and keep warm!
Post a Comment