These are Chris's helpers...Will Work for Food...
Sheep Mtn in the background..

Elk Mtn...

Grpa G getting ready for 64 plus cattle trucks over the next week. Probably 12 trucks per day...they start showing up the night before and are parked all along the county road. I hope they bring food with them as there are no McDonalds anywhere near. Kate and I feed the owners, their partners, the buyers, the brand inspector, and whoever else comes along for the excitement.
Elk Mtn...
Grpa G getting ready for 64 plus cattle trucks over the next week. Probably 12 trucks per day...they start showing up the night before and are parked all along the county road. I hope they bring food with them as there are no McDonalds anywhere near. Kate and I feed the owners, their partners, the buyers, the brand inspector, and whoever else comes along for the excitement.
1 comment:
Wow, sounds like you are gonna BE BUSY!!!
Post a Comment