Monday, March 29, 2010

Random memories from last week...

We attended a reception honoring my aunt and uncle for 50 years of marriage! Their 5 children surprised them with the lunch and cake. They might not want their picture to be blogged all over the world, so I posted one of the cake! We had a nice visit with old friends and relatives from the area. Grandpa G and Jazz. This is her favorite spot when Grpa is visiting with me and I am at the computer!

Fischer was ordering a hay truck from "Clifford" our neighbor.

This is the mtn lion that was sitting on Chris's deck last Sunday when he came home after lunch. It proceeded to kind of go crazy, jump at the windows, spread muddy paw prints on the windows and knock off the screens, before it ran up a tree. They suspected something might be wrong with it, but noone has contacted us to say so. The excitement started Kate having contractions and she had to go to the hospital overnight. The little white building in the background is an old one room school house used in the early 1900's.



Some of the menfolk at Great Grpa and Grma's last week.






2 comments:

Jen said...

That's a pretty cake! :)

And can I say, "WHEW!!" I'm SO glad to know that the mountain lion that was at their house is no longer in existence. Every time I think about it, I get worried about those boys being outside and playing, so I was quite relieved to know that Chris took care of it. Again...Whew! :)

Sandy said...

That picture of Jazz and George is hilarious!!!!! Hope to see you the 2nd Sunday. Hey, I heard you have two new people in your mtg. :o)