An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Who kept saying, "Get your honkers ready?" That was a cute video. I laughed, too, of the video of all of them clapping! :)
Fun pictures...good to see some of the KC boys...(I can't get on their blog any more) Looks like you had a great time with them all! Lorraine
Fischer was the voice on the video
Oh, to have the wonder of a child.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Who kept saying, "Get your honkers ready?" That was a cute video. I laughed, too, of the video of all of them clapping! :)
Fun pictures...good to see some of the KC boys...(I can't get on their blog any more) Looks like you had a great time with them all! Lorraine
Fischer was the voice on the video
Oh, to have the wonder of a child.
Post a Comment