Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today was a blur!!!

This picture describes our bus tour of new York City today! Ground Zero where the twin towers were.
The bull at Wall Street as we drove past.



The statue of liberty...click on it!!


It rained over 2" today.







This shows a little of the business of the street. They said it was quieter because of so much rain.
The Staten Island Ferry.
Yellow cabs everywhere...and they really zoom!!
The empire state building. the top was in the clouds because of the rain.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I liked your blur picture. Funny!

Your Statue of Liberty made me feel something, but I don't know how to describe it.

Are you having fun yet? :^) When's the pig roast?

grmasusie said...

The pig roast is Fri eve, then we head home the next morning...I still say there is NO place like home.

Anonymous said...

So fun to keep up with you via pictures! Thank you for posting them! :) We are sure looking forward to seeing you sometime! :)