An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
I loved looking at your old pics. Sorry we missed out on seeing you today...
Happy Anniversary!! Where have the years gone? I am Ellen's friend.. now live in Wisconsin...been fun to catch up on your family.. Ruth
Ruth, what a nice surprise! You did know that Ellen is not well these days? We sure had good times in the "Good old days".
Thanks for an update on your blog! It is fun to see your "now" and "then" pictures. Congratulations on 36 years of wedded bliss! Linda
Wow, Scott looks just like George use to! Congratulations to all on their anniversaries! Myrna
Susie,I didn't check blogs for quite a while so now I'm getting "caught up". Happy Anniversary a lot late! Love these old photos.Take care and hope you don't all blow away. We should be back in the field the night of the 12th. Hope to see you before long.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I loved looking at your old pics. Sorry we missed out on seeing you today...
Happy Anniversary!! Where have the years gone? I am Ellen's friend.. now live in Wisconsin...been fun to catch up on your family.. Ruth
Ruth, what a nice surprise! You did know that Ellen is not well these days? We sure had good times in the "Good old days".
Thanks for an update on your blog! It is fun to see your "now" and "then" pictures. Congratulations on 36 years of wedded bliss! Linda
Wow, Scott looks just like George use to! Congratulations to all on their anniversaries! Myrna
Susie,
I didn't check blogs for quite a while so now I'm getting "caught up". Happy Anniversary a lot late! Love these old photos.
Take care and hope you don't all blow away. We should be back in the field the night of the 12th. Hope to see you before long.
Post a Comment