We helped with a branding at Jeff's ranch. The little cow"kids" (can't say cowboys, because one was a cowgirl!) had a blast digging in the dirt, and watching.


Grandpa G. and Great Grandpa GP.

branding in the third picture.

Chris getting a loop ready.

Chris and Scott.

These were from my mom's camera.

Everyone looks happy!
3 comments:
THANK YOU for the wedding day pictures!!!! I really was curious what Karen's dress looked like and I'm so glad to SEE it now! :) What a lovely day that was! :) They certainly had beautiful weather for the weekend, too! Thanks again for sharing!!
I love the picture of the two little girls checking out Grandma Karen. It's so sweet. Thanks for sharing, Sue. I've been checking Mel and Michelle's blogs but they've not had time to update.
Esther
Great pictures.
Chet is hilarious! Quite the little cackle there!
Rory LOVES the roping video, good job Grma!
R says:
11234futhyghyy7gy7ghhghhgrhjrrjekjkffff
Post a Comment