Friday, May 23, 2008

Lots of water...everywhere!

Our usually small creek is out of its banks, over our ranch road, and probably 1/4 to 1/2 mile wide and raging!

The barrow ditches are full of water too.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats crazy!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Susie, that is just TOO WILD!!! I think we all knew it was coming, though, with the winter that you just had! I guess you need to have your raft ready in the car just in case, huh! :) *laugh* Thanks for the updates! I've sure been thinking of you, especially with all of this weird weather we've been having the last couple of days! Take care! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Well folks, it looks like there shouldn't be any shortage of water for your yearly bath. With that much water I suggest you take it whether you need it or not!! Thanks for your updates. Linda

grmasusie said...

If the sun ever starts shining, we are going to have lots of hay!