Friday, November 2, 2007

A little visit with Grandpa...

Fischer learned a new word yesterday, Grandma!! He has said Bompa for a long time, but this is new. The color on the movie is not good, but you can hear his new word!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute video of Fischer and Bompa. I enjoyed the videos of the trucks rolling out. I even clicked on all three videos at one time, so all the trucks were going at once. I was desparate for something to do wasn't I?? :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that video! I think what's most touching is Grandpa's excitement over it all, too. :) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet video - makes me wish we lived real close to Dad or Morgan's folks so our kids could have daily "grandparent" moments!

Anonymous said...

You just have no idea how much these little moments mean to me...I so wish I could be there having them more often, but since I can't, it does me good to see that they are having them with you...thanks for sharing them, and going that "extra mile" to put them on the blog. I get to look at it over and over...as many times as I want...this is great!!!Take Care, Gma Terry

Karen F. said...

Way to go Fisher! Some words are very important to learn early - and I would say that "Grandma" is one of those! It will be harder for her to resist anything you ask, when you call her by name in that cute little voice.